The KOA Owners Association’s New Mission Statement
To build the KOA Owners Association into the highest quality professional association by:
- Providing meaningful representation and interaction with KOA, Inc.
- Providing information, assistance and programs to KOA franchises
- Enabling the system to be more successful, profitable and of the highest quality in the camping industry
- Creating a strong network and support for each franchise and managing the disaster relief programs for members
Goals and Objectives:
- Present and represent common concerns and problems our members are having to KOA, Inc.
- Work with KOA, Inc. to formulate and present common policy, franchise agreement and brand issues to the system
- Empower and work through state, provincial and regional associations to solicit member input on KOA system issues, and to bring peer expertise and regional programs to individual campgrounds
- Provide assistance to members in need of help through the KOA Disaster Relief Program
Why Should You Become A Member of the Owners Association:
- Representation of KOA owners to KOA, Inc. and others
- Savings on property/liability insurance through Outdoor insurance Group
- Knowledgeable, successful owners willing to advise and share expertise
- Facebook Page for Members: OUR PAGE HAS CHANGED – JOIN HERE!
- Mykoa.com – sign up for free e-mail that you can forward to your isp e-mail
- Yahoo group to get help for problems in a chat group, sign up at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/koaowners
- Owners association contributes to charitable programs: disaster relief fund and
- Owners association channels inquiries and handles the daily work of the association.
- Call (608) 525-2323 or [email protected]
For membership information, click here
If you would like pictures of your KOA featured on this website, you can email pictures to [email protected].
We have added a COVID Resources tab, with related information and links, under the “Resources” page. Simply login, click the tab or click here to see updates.
COVID Related Resources Now Available
KOA OWNER’S ASSOCIATION Spring Board Meeting WHEN: February 9, 2021, 12 pm EST WHERE: Meeting to be held Virtually via ZOOM MEETING LINK: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87826215579?pwd=d1g4UzBsSDNndXQ3eTU3VlZFS1ZhQT09 Looking forward to “seeing” you all for our first board meeting of 2021!
Spring 2021 KOA OA Board Meeting
Be sure to mark your calendar for Tuesday, November 16th, from 6-9 pm for the KOA OA Special Event! We are planning a night of music, dancing, heavy hors d’oeuvre, and of course, the beverage of your choice. Ticket pricing is listed below, and as you can see, it pays to purchase your ticket early and be a KOA OA Member! For those wishing to secure their admission at a great value, CLICK HERE to purchase your tickets today! We will have additional tickets at the registration table for those who choose to hold off on pre-purchases, available at a higher rate. Many thanks to our sponsors of the 2021 KOA OA Special Event, including Medallia/Zingle, Leavitt Recreation & Hospitality Insurance, and Sugarfield Spirits. PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS HERE