The KOA Owners Association’s New Mission Statement
To build the KOA Owners Association into the highest quality professional association by:
- Providing meaningful representation and interaction with KOA, Inc.
- Providing information, assistance and programs to KOA franchises
- Enabling the system to be more successful, profitable and of the highest quality in the camping industry
- Creating a strong network and support for each franchise and managing the disaster relief programs for members
Goals and Objectives:
- Present and represent common concerns and problems our members are having to KOA, Inc.
- Work with KOA, Inc. to formulate and present common policy, franchise agreement and brand issues to the system
- Empower and work through state, provincial and regional associations to solicit member input on KOA system issues, and to bring peer expertise and regional programs to individual campgrounds
- Provide assistance to members in need of help through the KOA Disaster Relief Program
Why Should You Become A Member of the Owners Association:
- Representation of KOA owners to KOA, Inc. and others
- Savings on property/liability insurance through Outdoor insurance Group
- Knowledgeable, successful owners willing to advise and share expertise
- Facebook Page for Members: OUR PAGE HAS CHANGED – JOIN HERE!
- Mykoa.com – sign up for free e-mail that you can forward to your isp e-mail
- Yahoo group to get help for problems in a chat group, sign up at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/koaowners
- Owners association contributes to charitable programs: disaster relief fund and
- Owners association channels inquiries and handles the daily work of the association.
- Call (608) 525-2323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For membership information, click here
If you would like pictures of your KOA featured on this website, you can email pictures to email@example.com.