KOA Owner Association Committees
By-Law Review Committee
Care Camps Liaison
This committee works closely with the KOA OA Office on better communications to all franchisees through the Owners News, emails, social media, and the website. They ensure proper communication is delivered to the Sponsors and Associate Members. They also have responsibility for working to improve the KOA Awards – We Are Family and KOA Employee of the Year, presented by the KOA OA.
This committee works with KOA regarding retail sales, logo/merchandising and group supplier specials by making deals with these companies to get better pricing – group pricing for KOAs for linens, camp supplies, etc. from KOAs approved vendor list.
Quality Assurance Committee
Rather than waiting for KOA Inc to tell us what they plan to change in next year’s standards, this committee works during the year to review the present standards and make recommendations on how to improve them and the system prior the next year.
- Tim Cartmell, Honesdale/Poconos KOA, [email protected]
- Dan Socola, Williamsport South / Nittany Mtn. KOA, [email protected]
- Alex Batts, Kentucky Lakes/Prizer Point KOA, [email protected]
- Max Kacvinsky, Lookout Mountain/Chattanooga West KOA, [email protected]
- James Grooms, Sioux City N KOA, [email protected]
- Lynn Barrett, Hot Springs National Park KOA, [email protected]