MOEN’S MOUSE MIX

About Moen’s Mouse Mix:

Moen’s Mouse-Mix is a mouse deterrent that really works! It is not a poison It is non-toxic to children and pets. Thus, there are no dead mice to dispose of. There are no unpleasant surprises of finding dead mice after they have begun to decompose…or worse yet, have them decomposing somewhere in your home out of reach behind walls. Moen’s Mouse-Mix is baked-in & made with with 100% natural, non-poisonous spices & oils. One container will last 3-4 months in effective strength. We recommend that indoor ventilated areas should be retreated with new product at about the 3-month stage. If objects (campers, sheds, and cabins) are locked up with no air circulation, such as winter storage of campers and closing up cabins…the product will last 6 months (all winter)! Campgrounds love our product!

Associate Member, Silver Sponsor

Contact Information:

Tim and Julie Moen
646 Hillary Farm Road
Hudson, WI
54016
USA
Email: sales@mousemix.us
Phone: (651) 226-8971
Website: www.mousemix.us